– Click PLAY button to listen –
Radio Interview – July 18, 2012
Radio Interview – July 10, 2012
Mike Carruthers is the creator and host of Something You Should Know interviewed Randy about “Thinking Like An Athlete To Achieve Your Goals. “Mike Carruthers:
If you approach your goals the way an athlete does the results can be amazing.Randy Friedman:
Every great athlete lives for the ball, they want the ball, they want to go for the goal line – they want to score. We all have that inside of us be just tap into it differently.Read more…
Radio Interview – June 29, 2012
on The “Piece of Mind radio show“
Learn how to apply The Athletic Mindset tools when you are:
- Looking for a job
- Working with kids as a parent, teacher or coach
- Dealing with everyday challenges of life
The Piece of Mind goal is to provide information and tools, to help empower our listeners to become savvy healthcare consumers.
Radio Interview – June 6, 2012
on The “Rhett Palmer Show“
TV10 Live is inclusive to all citizens with something to offer, a fact that Palmer takes great pride in. ” Everyone is welcome on my shows, from the average working person to celebrities, you all have a voice.”
Rhett and Randy discuss word association.
- Why is the word “problem” such a problem for most people, while challenges are over-come every day by many others?
- How does the batter strike out more times than he gets on base, yet he’s always ready for that NEXT pitch?
Listen to this interview and find out!
Radio Interview – June 4, 2012
on The “Jiggy Jaguar Show“
Jiggy asks Randy questions like:
- “How did you and Linda get together to write The Athletic Mindset – Three tools for success?”
- “What will the reader take away from this book?”
- “How does one your tools, the Gratitude Coin work?”
- “Why should folks buy this book?”